From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 05:56:51 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Frame connector install

MO,,,,,, sounds like you have the ones where the connector protrudes above
the floor in the rear foot area, I have not seen a set of instructions, but
have  seen the finished product,,, it appears that to install you hold the
connector  in place and mark the floor for the cut, you end up with a slit
in your rear  pans just a little wider than the connector itself,,,, you then
weld the  connector on both ends, and along the slit in pan as well, makes
a very solid  piece when finished,,,,

In a message dated 1/8/2012 10:41:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,