Where to time engine for initial start

Soo...  once my motor mounts finally get here I can start up the 361.

I have to break in the cam so as soon as it starts I'll have to run it
around 2K for 20 minutes.

That seems a little tricky considering the engine has been apart.

Where should initlal timing be?  I have it poiting at TDC on the
balancer and the points closed as close as I can get to where #1 is on
the distributer.

Any other advice of course.

Thanks.