Re: Fw: New findings

A local engine builder here that has a really good reputation told me
I could re-use my 361 head bolts.  (I forget "why" though") The heads
appeared have never been off the car before me.

Just throwing that bit of half-useful info out there.    Summit Racing
appears to have head bolts for you 318.  Search under engine and use
the 2nd 318 listing for a poly drop down box.  Then I just typed
"bolts"

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ARP-611-0750/

that came with this engine. Any ideas out there?