Re: Exhaust note

Here's a few clips I did after break-in after I rebuilt the 273

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOldOk73Idg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y5zDTVloVU

Single HP Exhaust with resonator & glasspack (9Degree Offset 2 1/2 to
2 1/4 Cherry Bomb).  I was a little skittish about trying the cherry
bomb, but with the resonator, I think it sounds pretty good.  On the
highway and around town, at a constant speed, the resonator has that
low/loud rumble.

--Tom