I remeber years ago going into airport towing in Orlando Florida one summer day when they first opened in the morning and staying there dismantling a 67 Belvidere until just after noon. When I came out of there the first thing I did was get at least 3 or 4 pops out of the machine and down them rather quickly, a little dehydration had set in,LOL

The counter guy couldn't believe I stayed back ther so long, he immediately offered me a job on the spot, he said that not one of the locals would do that, can't say as I blame them. Take some water!!!

Joey

n Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Christopher Glick <mrchristopher1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Make sure to bring water (fluid), It gets hot in those yards. A few rags and maybe some safety glasses for the undercarriage crawl.

Christopher Glick

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:43:38 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Junk Yard Tools ??

I try to think of everything that I MIGHT pull from the car, and then
basically empty my tool box into my tool bag. I always take a hand
truck and pull my tools around on that. Makes hauling heavy parts up
to the exit easier too. Don't forget bungies to strap things down
with.

I definitely would like to get an electric impact though. I'll
probably look for an 18V DeWalt as I have their drill/sawsall/circular
saw combo too.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3