Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:19 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1964 330

I'd say the 426W with the 4 speed and being a convertible makes is a very unique car. Maybe 1 of 8 is valid. I think my '65 Satellite 383 4bbl '65 Convert is
one of about 175 or so.

I do rather lose interest in the 1 of X stuff when it gets down to paint and
then a grocery list of other mundane options to make it that "rare".

Akron Don Gallimore