P; Poor Audio

    I have come to the conclusion that you guys and gals that were born after your car was manufactured have no idea of what a  P,,, Poor Audio systems that us older members had to use in these cars when we were driving them as new vehicles....
    In the 60s I felt that my 4 track tape player and the FM convertor in my 65 fury was a top notch bitchin sound system, It even had a back seat speaker, and then in 68 when I bought my Roadrunner, I installed a new 8 track player and added a Vibrasonic Reverb to it, it was cool as well.
    Okay now for my reasoning I am in the process of building a removable audio display to the trunk of my Sportlite for shows and cruize ins., it consists of about a 2 foot center section from a 63 plymouth dash in which I am mounting  stock  AM radio, and speaker, under the dash is an NOS 8 track player, and an NOS Sonomatic Reverb, there will also be a couple rolled and pleated speaker boxes with about 25 foot of cable,,,,, right now this system is set up on a table in the basement,,,,,,,,,, I can not believe how crappy the system sounds compared to the sound systems in any of my newer vehicles.  It should be good for a few laughs as well as the memories to all that see it.