Re: Where to put fusable link?

Safety is safety, but as you mention people start adding to the load on the charging system, and find that the orig. alternator will not keep up, so that is the next upgrade (larger alternator to power the equipment) so even if new items has its own new wiring, it has to get the power from the battery and reverts back to the cars original charging system wiring,,,,,,,,,, just keep this in mind when installing your fuseable link
    And as always your car is your car, do with it what is right for you and enjoy it, but please follow a few guide lines,,,, here is a short list of my personal ones,,, no traction bars on a mopar, no black engine bays (except black cars), no dingle berries hanging in windows (unless small enough not to be noticed),,,,, HEI is for chevies,,,,,,20 inch rims belong on semi's (have seen some that looked good though)