Re: Diff draining

Thanks Gary, I must ask the hard questions 8-)  . I was trying to keep
from making a big ole mess before takeing out the diff..  Hopeing for
a tip like maybe one of the bottom studs-nuts could be taken out
easily.  I will try out your suction gun tip.  I may try to find a
pipethread bung for a square hole or allen hole plug.  Where would I
find that?? Thanks........................MO