Re: Water pump annoyance

Sorry!! I forgot to report how repair went!

I got some bolts from work, about a 1/2in shorter than the stock ones. What it came to was the round part that the pulley mounted to was thinner on the backside so it didn't affect where pulley was. If you get what I'm saying. So after putting it all back together and connected it fired up fine, NO NOISE! So that was the problem the bearing had gone out. While inspecting it tho I didn't notice any wear or damage, but oh well I'm glad it's fixed!!

Sent from my iPhone