Re: 1962 Newport Update

Are the brake shoes in front of the tire for your car?  You will get some real stopping power with them!!  (-;

Nice color, good choice!   Your explanation sounds good to me.

     Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly
1963 Fury 2D/HT 7.0L
1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440