Re: "Burning" an Oil Pan

Brake clean won't really cut the carbon and goo, you really need to
get a parts washer and just let it sit in there overnight. A quick hit
with a wire brush and it will come out brand new.

As for burning it off, id do it just to watch it burn lol but I
couldnt say if it would warp the pan or not. If its the only one you
have then it may not be a viable solution.

- Dave