Re: Speaking of TorqueFlites

Yep, I had a chance to see it at the NY Auto Show this past weekend.
People are saying they ripped off Jaguar which has the same feature in
the center console, altho the Jag shifter is much cooler since its
motorized to rise up as the car is started.

I can't say Im a fan of it, it seems like you wont even be able to put
the vehicle in neutral to push it if the battery dies..

- Dave