Re: Engene fire! Denmark

Yikes! That is a setback. But as you note, no one was hurt! Metal and plastic are much easier to repair than flesh and blood. The major hit is your wallet and time.

Let everyone know what parts you need and we'll probably have some members with items to help you out.

Also,  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/knud-erik62.html is his 62-65 page for those who have not seen his ride.

Hang in there.

Thanks,
Gary H.