Re: Looks like she might be gone

Thanks Gary. It's funny cause since everything is cheaper here, hes sending his family money, and they are gonna buy all kinds of stuff n full the trunk of the car lol. He said Dickie's are 80 dollars there, where here they are 24 dollars. Really puts things in a perspective and makes me glad I'm from here, cause not everyone has the luxuries of space, freedom, and cheap products lol

Sent from my iPhone