Mopar Show

Yesterday was the annual Mopar only car show put on by a local Mopar
club.  There were a few 62-65 specimens there including three 63
Plymouths.  I think that is the first show I have ever been to where
there was more than one usually just mine.  The owner of the white
convertible had driven up from Kansas with about 25 others from their
club.  He owns two other 63 Plymouths, one he races, and one show
car.  The white one is his driver which is an original 16,000 mile car
that he found in North Carolina.
I found out the red Sport Fury had been a pasture mate of my car about
20-25 years ago before both were sold and resurrected.  It also
belonged to the current owner in high school.  He sold it and later
tried to buy it back only to have it sold out from under him.  Figured
he's never see it again but ran across it a few years later and was
able to buy it back.  The Max Wedge set-up is on a 440 block.

Here's a link to a few pictures:  http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab248/63mopar/

Paul L.