Re: Mopar Show

 I really wanted to go to that show, but I have to save up $ to go to
the Monster Mopar weekend in St Louis.  Been wanting to go to that for
several years, and I think we will make it there this time.We are
driveing down the 56 Chrysler the weekend befor and will make it a
whole week of Mopar'in......................MO