From: neal zimmerman <neal.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: Mopar Movies

vanishing point (challenger), dirty mary crazy larry (charger)
unlawful entry ( charger), love and a .45 ( roadrunner) Taillights
fade (duster) The highwaymen (barracuda) Bullet(charger),  BTW if u
guys want to see a BAD car movie with lots of cool vintage race
footage, I saw one the other night called Burnout. It was pretty bad
but the 90 minutes of vintage drag footage from the early 70s  was
well worth it. Lots of cameos by figures from the day, like Tony
Nancy, Art Arfons, and more.Also another vintage footage movie well
worth it is "Funny car summer", which is a documentary following
around that guy from the early 70s with the sidewinder Barracuda funny
car. Cant remember his name right now, his nickname was the Fireman. I
think his named might have been Dunn. Dunn and Reath??? Does that
sound right?
  Neal ZImmerman, Eugene Oregon