Re: interesting....

Good. I noticed in the first video on ebay for the car it went through a metamorphosis to one with a red roof midstream. It seems they took some video from another car and that is way wrong aside from all else we've seen so far. Perhaps this is one way to draw attention but really negative for the car as well as seller. Ruth