From: D J
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 2:09 PM
Subject: Re:

The only problem is disbelieving Cory, this is on Hughes web site for all to see and they are Mopar guys who built the engine. Why would they want a faults statement on their web site. Are there other factors at work here? I'm guessing that you can fudge the figures some what, but why do that, it is there graph.

DJ