Re: Friday the 13th LeRoar

Yep, we had some fun. This isn't wheel standing action, but I think we
all had a good time.  I will take a little coaching credit. Terry had
0 experience at a dragstrip.  His reaction times were  as you would
expect----BAD!   I told him as soon as you see the last yellow light
come on--nail it.-- reaction time was .024. He got cut for running
under 8.4 two times without a helmet. By his grin--I think he will be
back at the strip again.  This is what Mopar is all about-- good folks
= good fun.  Now lets see if Dodger will do what he threatened Rich

LOLOn Jul 14, 12:34 am, Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley...@xxxxxxxxx>