Re: Running a bit hot,,,Question!

I don't know who actually manufactures the reproduction 62 to 65 shroud versions. They are much more money than the later '60's versions. The Mopar Performance fan shroud for a later '60s B Body is about $80 at Summit for example. If you don't care about the shroud looking original, there are much less expensive generic shroud kits you could probably adapt.

Joe Suchy sells the 62-65 repros for this:
$55.00 kit 1962-1968  "B"  Metal fan shroud brackets, nuts, and bolts
$245.00 each 1962-1968 "B" Metal fan shroud - 2 pieces

So $250 is about the street price.

To compare, at Dante the fan shroud is $265
Radiator Fan Shroud Nuts - $3 Each
Fan Shroud Mounting Bracket Kit - $60 per Kit
http://www.dantesparts.com/fanshroud.html

Hoffmans sells the fan shroud for $249.
http://www.hoffmanswinnerscircle.com/cat04.htm

Thanks,