Word!

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 19, 2012, at 1:36 PM, Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OMG!!  Everybody needs to, as I stated earlier, lighten up.  I even said I was speaking my mind with some added humor.  I'm like that in my every day life, ask anyone I know.  Do I think that what ever car we were talking about is ugly?  Hell yeah!!  MY opinion.  But did you all read what I wrote after I said that.  Obviously not cuz you can clearly tell I'm kidding around.  I enjoy being part of this list.  But if you're all gonna get that upset with me, just say the word and I'm gone.

Subject: Re: Cory & his Faux Pas
From: kirkadam@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:05:44 -0400
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oops....it should have read....

Cory, not Jim.....Jim, be careful what you say in a forum like this, some folks MAY not think to highly of any opinions or advice you may offer.

My apologies Jim.....

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 19, 2012, at 1:01 PM, Kirk Adam Studio <kirkadam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Cory and List...

Please allow me to respond to this email.

I'm a professional Artist and Arts Educator.

I teach K-5 in the public school system and I teach at the university.

I think the XNR is an amazing design and I do not view the car, design, or designer as BAD.

I know what I like and I will stand by that till the sun ceases to rise in the east.

Jim, be careful what you say in a forum like this, some folks MAY not think to highly of any opinions or advice you may offer.

Thanks,
Kirk Adam
Sent from my iPad