Re: front window vent question

Not that I remember.   I think that you have to lube the bolt and just keep working it until it comes out.  Are you trying to save the glass or is it bad or missing.?

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 7:56 AM, Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, yes there is a tiny pin that holds the lever in place. Remove the pin and the lever is removable. The actual bolt that goes through the glass seems stuck though, so I was wondering if there is a similar pin to remove the bolt itself.

Gary H.

Gwwilson