From: Doug J
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:08 PM
Subject: ThunderValley Mopar Drags

Well, the weather was pretty uncooperative on Saturday, but I got to ThunderValley and met up with Mike Creglow for his yearly run in the Mopar race there.  The weather held alot of racers off this year, so not a great turnout, but it was nice to meet up with Mike again, and get to see some cool old Mopars on the track.  There is still a couple of old Plymouths running there that I used to race against in days gone by.
There was actually one faster car than Mikes this year, another 65 Plymouth, this one propelled by a 588 aluminum Hemi !  A real beast.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Mike close in on him next year!  Had a great time !!
Didn't get around to all the Mopes in attendance, but did get a few check here
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/big_jake57/Mopars%20at%20Thundervalley/ThunderValley%202012/

--
Doug,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert