Re: Mopar collection for sale

Hi Guys,

Here is a little more information on the cars I bought and will be selling some and keeping some.  The cars are located in Rome, NY, near Syracuse, NY. Anyone who might have an interest can write or call me or my partner who will be in Rome, NY august 23 and 24. If anyone wishes to meet us there and see any of the cars, see them run, drive, etc. please let me know. We will plan to start shipping all cars to NW Ohio at that time and it would save some freight if anyone in the area is interested in one of the cars before we start shipping them.

Thanks
David Blosser 239-293-4885 cell

Ron Ernsberger 419-770-2030 cell 419-485-2020 work

Mopar Cars 1.

The black 1968 Dodge Charger is a 440 RT car. Numbers matching car, one owner . 38,000 original miles and is in original paint.  727 Automatic brainless with a reverse pattern. 3:70 posi rear end. He has ALL of the original parts to put the car back to bone stock including original hood that goes with it. Original interior that is very nice. Nicest “stock” car of the bunch.This could be high dollar car at auction.

The white 1963 “Class of 63” Sport Fury is a very nice car. It was converted to a race car in 1963 and the car itself is very nice. Would be easy to convert to a Pro Street car. And could go back to stock form with out a lot of work. 440 engine, 727 Automatic, 8 ¾ rear end, spool 4:56 gears. Over 15,000 invested in drive train.

The 1962 Dodge Dart is a nice car and all there. 440 engine, 727 automatic, 8 ¾ rear end. Super Stock springs, Frame connected. New tires and wheels. Paint job is old but nice. Interior should clean up nice also. Over $15,000 invested in drive train..

Mopar cars 2.

The lime green 1962 Dodge post car is nice also. It is a post car with a tilt front end. Straight axle car done “Gasser Style”. All Lexan windows. Race car or pro street as is. Nice car to bring back to a hot rod.440 engine, 727 Automatic, Dana 60 rear end with a 4:56 Gear. Paint is old but looks  real good. Interior is all aluminum panels. Over $12,000 invested in drive train.

The blue 1969 Dodge Super Bee is a post car and is a “H” car as well. Completely restored (as in New Everything). 440 engine, 727 automatic, 8 ¾ rear end with 3:91 gears. Beautiful car. Less than 1,000 miles since total restoration. Originally a 383 engine car.

Also Green 4 Speed Super Bee just as nice.  Need details.

Mopar cars 3.

The green 1969 Dart is an all new Alston chassis car. New aluminum interior. And beautifully done. Nice paint. Indy 500 engine aluminum heads and best of everything, Powerglide transmission brainless with a brake. Dana 60 rear end with 4:88 gears. Front disc brakes. Would make a great Super Gas car, pro street, or dial it down a little and drive it on the street. Over $15,000 invested in drive train.

The red 1963 Dodge is a race car or pro street only. Not practical to try to make it stock. 528 Mega Block engine, 727 transmission, Dana 60 with 4:56 Gears. Rear end moved forward 3”. Four wheel disc brakes. New wheels and tires. New rack and pinion steering. A lot of fiberglass panels. Weighs 2400 lbs. Over $18,000 invested in drive train.

Mopar cars 4.

The yellow Dodge A-100 pick up truck is in very nice condition and very well built. 440 engine, 727 transmission, 8 ¾ rear end with 4:11 gears. Paint is very nice. This was Frank’s daily driver hot rod for his shop. Anyone who loves one of these Bug Eyed trucks will look hard to find one as nice.

As for the parts cars, some are worth nothing more than scrap ($400) and how many I don’t know yet. Several very good parts cars and project cars. Will get inventory listing in a couple weeks.

Mopar cars 5.

The red 1969 Dodge Dart is also an “H” car. 440 engine, 727 transmission, with a brake, 8 ¾ rear end with 4:56 Gears. Lexan windows, Glass hood and fenders. 300 HP Nitrous kit. Race car or pro street. Nice interior. Older paint job but looks nice. Over $13,000 invested in drive train.

The red 1974 Duster is nice inside and out. New 360engine, 727 automatic, 8 ¾ rear end with 4:56 gears, New tires and wheels. Would make a nice street car.