From: Walter Hodges <redbaronpdx@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: Heater Box Rebuild

Vic

I rebuilt the heater in my 65 Valiant last fall.   Wasn't  difficult at all.
I have the non AC box so things are pretty simple and straightforward.
Can't seem to find the receipt for the kit or the core that I purchased....will do
more thorough search for the vendor/receipt if it would help.
The kit was great with all seals, new clips, new cardboard, etc....

Walt