Re: Big block head- why and how

Your probably right,,,,, could be the main reason  that they are not still making crossram maxwedge engines was because the intakes did not allow that area to cool properly,,,,, those damn chrysler engineers,,,,,, oh and by the way the pic. that I had sent was of one of my sets of factory max wedge heads, and that is the way I received it,,,,I am not an engineer, but do believe that if you allow hot air to travel through a pipe that it will get hotter than if you just lay one end of it in a fire,,,,,,,,,,,,