Re: Big block head- why and how

If you do indeed want to put a item in there to stop screws and what ever from falling in there,some steel wool MIGHT be a idea,to still allow for heat to escape.You could also use some type of fine mesh screen that lays over the gasket or under it.If you need more info,call me at 450 424 0445/514 659 0445