parts cars for sale

below is a list of cars
the first 12 are good cars. Some we will keep and some sell will sell outright or list on ebay

the following 31 cars will be sold as part cars or projects if interested
We will not sell individual parts but whoever buys  you part them out. some cars have excellent chrome and stainless. Hate to see any go crusher but a lot of cars to deal with
Cars are near Syracuse.NY
Email rernsberger@xxxxxxxxxxx with phone # and he will return call.  may get pictures next trip

Good cars are being shipped to Ohio.
I do not have time to deal personally but my partner Ron.Ernsberger will be glad to work with you.
Thanks
David