Re: radiator pics

 More research and I find that 1973 and later 440 had the lower
radiator hose on the right side of the water pump (I like my 78)  And
that they are available in aluminum.  I think I will move my lower
radiator tube to the right side of the radiator and it will line up
very  well with the water pump . That will make for an easy to fit
radiator hose and give a lot more clearance for the power steering
pump on the left side. Thanks Nick for your