Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as s00n as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2013.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

----

2-26-13

For sale: 1963 max wedge distributor  #2098582. $300.00  In Edinboro PA 16412 Will ship.
mkyman AT hotmail.com  (2-26-2013)

Parting out 1963 Dodge, 440 model, 4 door, complete car.

hood - some structural rust near hinge area 100.00

fenders fair condition - some rust in lower dog leg area 100.00 ea

trunk lid rust in seam area 50.00

4 door doors 50.00 ea

bumpers, cores 50.00 ea

bumper brackets 100.00 front - 100.00 rear

8 3/4 rear axle with axle nuts complete 742 open center hwy gears complete 250.00

318 wide block, poly, stuck, 150.00 complete0-- will part engine out no part to small: brackets, pulleys etc.

rear seat [4 door] 2 door may be different 50.00 pr

front 4 door bench seat 50.00

grille fair cond 250.00

pass headlight alum ring 1 dent 25.00

side trim - inquire

front clip frame rails, torsion bar crossmember, inner fenders,cowl,rad. support good cond $750.00

rear clip - 4 door good frame rails 500.00

tail light lenses 50.00 pr

reverse lenses - stress cracks 10.00 ea

tail light bezels - pitted 15.00 ea

reverse lens bezels fair cond 20.00 ea

license plate bracket 40.00

trunk emblem 25.00 - fair cond

hood emblem 35.00 - fair cond

door handles good cond 20.00 ea

front windshield trim 125.00

rear windshield trim - 75.00

rear view mirror - 20.00

ashtray 20.00

glove box door 20.00 aqua color

trunk latch 20.00

hood latch/safety catch/hook 50.00

tail light harness 50.00

headlight harness 75.00

440-pillar emblems 15.00-set

wiper arms air foil - 75.00 set

hood hinges - 50.00 pr

radiator #$2276838 100.00

dash parts

gauge cluster 100.00

switches 50.00 ea

dash frame 100.00

steering column for power steering 100.00

steering wheel fair cond 50.00

Located in Edinboro PA 16412  mkyman AT hotmail.com