RE: scored a '65 3-speed manual trans!

Thanks for the info, I did not know there were different transmissions but I did know that A body and /6 used different transmissions. This has a flanged output shaft like the '64. I will go up and take a look at the top cover. This is going to be used with a 318 LA engine until I can get the 318 polyhead engine rebuilt. The 4-speed I used turned out to be an A body model, shifter was in the wrong place. I remember wondering why it was so much shorter than the 3-speed was if it was a '64 trans. This was back right before we had the internet and things like this were learned the hard way.

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1964 Dodge 330 Station Wagon
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments