Newest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Newest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as s00n as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2013.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

----
3-26-13

For Sale:

1965 Plymouth  Belvedere Satellite convertible project for sale.[photo included in this mail]  Sold with bill of sale only. Needs floor pans. Condition of 383 motor and 727 trans unknown. Has some trim removed and is in trunk with console. Missing door interior panels, has later oem shifter on floor and console. Asking $2,750 --Located in Emporia Kansas. 620 342--2080 email rumba AT kans.com (March 26, 2013)

1965 Chrysler New Yorker, 2 door for sale.  The car is complete.  She has been sitting around my garage waiting for me to restore her since 1989, but, sadly, that will now never happen. The car has a lot of rust, but it is
not a basket case – she would likely be rated as what used to be called a class 4 car.  The totally-original 413 engine ran VERY fine when parked, and everything on the car worked, even cold air. The interior is  original; the awful paint job is not. The transmission was rebuilt 1000  miles before she was parked.  Unfortunately, a busy life, and Home Owners Association regulations, kept me from tending to her, so who knows which of her items will or will not work any more. I am searching for a home for her with someone who will put her to good use. I plan on accepting the best serious offer within 30 days of the commencement of advertising as I need to  lighten my load rather quickly. Removing and transporting her would be your responsibility, but, again, it would need to be performed fairly quickly. Health issues prevent me from assisting much.

I can be reached at 703-763-8788, but my phone is programmed not to  answer unknown callers.  You will need to leave a message, after which I will return your call (and I will also program my phone to recognize your phone). Far more preferably, you can email me at:  jbrameyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but keep in mind  that the junk mail detector may trap your email, so, if you do not get a replying email, kindly try again with different wording. The car is located in a home garage in Springfield, Virginia, a suburb of Washington D.C., roughly 5 minutes from Interstate-95 and 9 minutes from the I-495 beltway. (March 26, 2013)

WANTED

Wanted to buy: steering wheel for 1964 Plymouth Savoy, spokes are at 9 and 3 o'clock, have vertical ribs on the face of each spoke and will accept a horn button. 315 662-3062 or panamajackmon AT yahoo.com (March 26, 2013)

Parts wanted: Original AM-FM Radio for 1963 plymouth, believe it is a Delco Model 330? -- Thanks DJ,  ph 623-546-2344 (March 26, 2013)