Re: Progress report on my 64 Dodge B body project

Re: Progress report on my 64 Dodge B body project

Way to go buddy, kickin butt! Ruth

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM, MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The 65 rear end housing is painted and installed, New seals and bearings , Fresh rebuilt 742 diff. with sure-grip  and new 3:55 gears. New 2 -1/2  X 11 brakes with finned drums. New brake lines and bled.  3/8" gas line run. Cleaned and seal coated gas tank mounted. Temporary driveshaft installed.
 Starter and Holley carb with 1" spacer mounted.
  After mocking up all the front of engine pulleys, brackets, belts, and fan with clutch- I took them off and powder coated. installation is next on the list.  I received a pair of Flowmaster Super 44's --2 1/2" in and out, just last week. Today we went to my body-man's shop and picked up my doors.  All straightened out, some trim holes filled, Window regulators cleaned and lubed with new channel runs installed. Painted inside and around the sides with body color, also painted the hinges, so the doors are ready to mount. Anyone want to clean the underside and apply undercoating? Pay ain't to good, but the beer is cold!  8-)  Front fenders are all prepped and primed and edged-  also the hood,  ready to bolt on.
  The plan is to have Brutus self propelled  by July 1st,  and then it goes to be painted sometime in July.  Major milestones are being made--Brutus heartbeat  is at hand!.........................MO