Re: Slip yoke needed for '65 727 poly trans

Re: Slip yoke needed for '65 727 poly trans

Thanks I will be using mine most likely but it is the Ball & Trunion style so I will have to modify the transmission end. I am already using a conversion joint on the rear-end as I have the stock shaft but a '70 GTX rear-end.  I'm going  strictly a very moderate engine set-up and stock will be more than sufficient for me now.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr LeRoar 324 poly w/goodies