From: Scott
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:59 AM
Subject: polys
Howdy Gary,
I am curious if anyone has thought about having bosses in the new manifold for injectors or nitrous. or the potential to be modified for a crank driven supercharger.
My poly is in a '64 Town Wagon. When I get around to the engine build I'll be looking for efficiency and torque. Basically, I want to be able to pull a trailer past the gas station ;-)
Milled heads to create quench surfaces and tight piston to head clearance. High velocity ports. Valve timing based on port flow. etc. As much as I like the idea of a 392 poly I also like the sound of a 331 so I'll be playing with different bore/stroke combos on my dyno sim. Likely be looking for 3.54 rear end instead of the 3.91, too.

Cheers,
Scott