Re: 67 dodge & 63 dart wagon

Eric, Thanks for the report.  I hate to hear about any early A bodies going to the crusher,  but rust  -  well, Niel Young said it best: "Rust Never Sleeps".   The cowl area is really hard to get at to repair and if the old rust wasn't properly treated it has continued on its merry way.   The silicone tells me that wasn't done.  DANGER, Will Robinson!!!  Sadly, I really think it's a parts car.  If you were to get the car for less than 2 grand, you could part it out.  Early A parts, and especially WAGON parts are pretty hard to find.  I've seen some posts from early A wagon folks in the great Northwest in the past.  The tailgate parts and the glass from the back area have been wanted.  A possibility that occurred to me is these folks:
http://www.wildcatmopars.com/
They're a lot closer to you than I am!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Tacoma%2C+WA+to+Sandy%2C+Or&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
Might be worth a phone call ... Or not??

BC