From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dodger7998@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:24 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Not mine 3/24

Ray,,,,,,I  have my doubts that pics. mean that much to most people,pics. only show what the sender wants shown

    About a year ago I sold a 65 880 convertible to a list member for less than the one advertised, put a battery in it, added a boat tank so as not to destroy the carburetor with polution, and helped load it on a car carrier after dark on a gravel road to help assist it's delivery, stored it for several months after sold, all of this was done at the original sale price,  and did not even get acknowledgement  of it's delivery, sorry but I have the feeling that the buyers are not  doing anything on their part to promote sellers to do any more than put it out there,,,,,,,,, since then I have also sold a 63 (also site member) Valiant wagon with a 383 tunnel ram, and a 64 dodge wagon with poly, and have received nothing as far as even a thank you for my time or trouble in assisting in the final delivery of the vehicles, I am through with trying to find homes for the projects that I will not have time to finish in my life time, from now on if anything leaves my ownership it is going to be because the new buyer is paying me for my time as well as what they are receiving, I am through with trying to help others out and spending my time to provide them with something that is half of ebay price,,,,,,,,,,,