From: "Blosser David" <blosserde@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:25:02 PM
Subject: 63 Dart

Pics of car I am considering
Pristine restoration of every nut and bolt. New 360 I believe. Car is 99% done per a friend of mine.
Asking $18 but I may offer $14k
Not original and he painted painted all chrome black. I don't care about all original and would put different wheels on
Wondering if trim can be restored. Think it should be even if re chromed or polish any aluminum
I am not familiar with this car but like the looks except for yellow and black
Any opinions or advice
Thank you
David

Sent from my iPhone