From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Blosser David
Sent: April-09-14 4:25 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 63 Dart

Pics of car I am considering

Pristine restoration of every nut and bolt. New 360 I believe. Car is 99% done per a friend of mine.

Asking $18 but I may offer $14k

Not original and he painted painted all chrome black. I don't care about all original and would put different wheels on

Wondering if trim can be restored. Think it should be even if re chromed or polish any aluminum

I am not familiar with this car but like the looks except for yellow and black

Any opinions or advice

Thank you

David

Sent from my iPhone