Re: '62 Wagon rear seat archeology

Ditto's on the 303, great stuff, my interior buddy's are in love with armor-all and speak highly of it until you need a product to use on their work!  Because they know armor-all is going to shorten the life of & destroy anything it is used on.  They say 1/3 of their work would not need to be done if not for armor-all.  I use Aerospace 303 on all of my cars!!   Http://www.303products.com/

-------Original Message-------

Date: 4/23/2014 3:06:12 PM
Subject: Re: '62 Wagon rear seat archeology

Might suggest you use Aerospace 303 rather than armor-all.  I have found it to be superior on rubber, vinyl, etc.  If you can't find it at your auto parts, many RV parts suppliers stock it now.  Camping World online has it.  They even gave me a bottle for my spa cover when I bought a new spa.  I have been using it for more than 12 years on my Dart.

Thanks,

Jimmie in Northern California
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340-4spd, Go Mango in color (original paint)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12601467@N08/
1965 Plymouth Belvedere Station Wagon 360-Auto/To be a 440 (Current Project)
2006 RAM 3500 4X4 Mega Cab Cummins Diesel Pickup