 Subject: Re: Paralyzed Push Buttons
 To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, September 26, 2014, 4:51 PM

     Folks, can we change the title of this thread to
 something more
     related to whatever is being discussed?  I foolishly
 keep opening
     messages expecting to find something related to
 push-button shifters
     like I have in my '62 - 65 mopars because the thread
 title is
     "Paralysed Push Buttons.  Now it's about
 "where did you get your
     windshield", "tell me more about your
 windshield" and "I don't like
     the new shift controls".  Sorry is this makes me
 seem like a
     crochety old fart, but I guess I AM a crochety old
 fart.  Thanks...

     BC

     On 9/26/2014
 1:33 PM, 'Paul L.