Re: Paralyzed Push Buttons--Changed topic: crotchety old fart

Thanks for the confirmation, DJ, I was starting to think I'd lost my touch!:-)

BC

On 9/26/2014 7:13 PM, 'D J' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse wrote:
I agree, you are a crotchety old fart.
DJ

On Fri, 9/26/14, Bob <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Subject: Re: Paralyzed Push Buttons
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Friday, September 26, 2014, 4:51 PM
Folks, can we change the title of this thread to
  something more
      related to whatever is being discussed?  I foolishly
  keep opening
      messages expecting to find something related to
  push-button shifters
      like I have in my '62 - 65 mopars because the thread
  title is
      "Paralysed Push Buttons.  Now it's about
  "where did you get your
      windshield", "tell me more about your
  windshield" and "I don't like
      the new shift controls".  Sorry is this makes me
  seem like a
      crochety old fart, but I guess I AM a crochety old
  fart.  Thanks...
BC On 9/26/2014
  1:33 PM, 'Paul L.
        http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html'