RE: December 2014 Mopar of the Month

There is however a nice 6 page article on Bruce's Barracuda in the current issue (Jan. 2015) of Mopar Collector Guide. And the car is featured on the cover.

-----Original Message-----
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary H.
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:19 AM
To: ""
Subject: Re: December 2014 Mopar of the Month

Yes, that Barracuda was quite a Mopar. The 273-powered Fish launched at 6000 rpm and went 12.56 at 111 mph in F/SA back then. The Goldfish actually beat the 1965 Hurst Hemi Under Glass Barracuda in match races. :)

Hot Rod, Car Craft, Popular Hot Rodding, Hi-Performance Cars, and several other magazines all did feature articles about the Goldfish back in the day when the Barracuda was running. Because of the crazy copyright laws now in place I don't think there are any legal copies of the full articles posted on the Web. But if you e-mail Bruce, the restorer of the Goldfish, I'm sure he can tell you the exact magazine issues the Barracuda was featured in back then. And/or have him give you his phone number and call and gab. He enjoys sharing information about the Goldfish.

Thanks,
Gary H.