RE: Enquiry Dan Mathers

The post by Jason regarding headers for the Poly concerned me… At this point we DO have 1 ¾/3” collector long tube headers and 2 ½” and 3” exhaust systems for ’62-’66  C and B bodies made for us by TTI… We have communicated with them at some length to produce packages for the ’55-’61 cars and are waiting for some volunteers to schedule that era cars for prototype…

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason Rhoades
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 8:35 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Enquiry Dan Mathers

Dan: several of us have done some really neat things with the poly motors. Yes it's not a main stream package but you will be very happy with the poly once you have the car running.  They are amazing!  Mine pulled like a big block even with a decent sized cam in it and no headers.  If there is any way you can make headers I would recommend it that is a real hold up area in my opinion

Then get a big cam and loose converter if running a auto tran. People will be stunned at what that set up will do

Jason

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone