Re: New radiator

Rich will have to weigh in on this but I believe he had his original copper radiator changed to a three core and didn't really get any improvement.  However I don't think he had a shroud installed with that.  Seems like he saw an immediate improvement with his aluminium radiator even without the shroud which I think was installed later.

Paul L.