Re: Bolt broke off Inside Hole

I wouldn't use the ease out. Most bolts won't come out using it. The
worst thing about using one is, if it breaks off while twisting, you
are screwed. You won't be able to drill it out if you break it off.
I'd drill it out and re-tap the hole.

Jimmy

On 2/23/15, 'Paul L.   http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le' via
The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse