Re: 1963 Plymouth Fury Convertible fs

I think the prices bumped a little but not too extreme. In fact, I can't recall seeing Mopars in this shape advertised on Craig's List for these prices. Craig's List people are asking double  -- and more -- for cars that are nowhere near as nice as these mostly rust-free California cars! The 1962 Dart was a real steal in my opinion.

Here's a recap:

1963 Plymouth Fury Convertible
sold for:   $4,600.00
https://jospickins.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=6119&aid=92026&lid=23953310&title=1963-Plymouth-Fury-Convertible-Salvaged-Title

1962 Dodge Dart 440 2 door ht
Sold for: $ 4,100.00
https://jospickins.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=6119&aid=92026&lid=23861058&title=1962-Dodge-Dart-440

1963 Dodge 330 Wagon
Sold for: $ 6,400.00
https://jospickins.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=6119&aid=92026&lid=23953312&title=1963-Dodge-330-Wagon

1965 Belevedere II
Sold for:   $4,600.00
https://jospickins.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=6119&aid=92026&lid=23873631&title=1965-Belevedere-II

1965 Plymouth Satellite
Sold for:   $4,000.00
https://jospickins.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=6119&aid=92026&lid=24029092&title=1965-Plymouth-Satellite

Plus a couple "jump in and cruise" later year Mopars. I can't recall the last time I saw a 1972 Fury III. What a highway cruiser! Did I mention it is a 20,830 mile car?

1972 Plymouth Fury III
Sold for:   $1,600.00
https://jospickins.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=6119&aid=92026&lid=23873063&title=1972-Plymouth-Fury-III

What's not to like about a 3 speed standard-floor shift V-8 A-body?

1974 Plymouth Duster
Sold for:   $2,250.00
https://jospickins.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=6119&aid=92026&lid=23953326&title=1974-Plymouth-Duster

Gary H.