Re: Big wheels on old Mopabout

Yep, different strokes.  I have heard negative remarks  about  Chip Foose.  I don't get it.  He is a genious at design  and art work. We may not like some of his idea's, but if you look from a distance,  he is very talented.  He is a big time celebrety in the car world  and gets all the perks that go with it, but I think he is somewhat humble---compared to Boyd Coddington. Anyway!  I think he is not so full of himself as to not talk to common people.  I have read about his sister that has a severe  health issue and the care that he gives her. . I believe he is one of the GOOD GUYS................................MO